Participant
0 Kudos

dear  experts,

I have in ECC work centre set up which is up and running

1.assigned to Master recippe with its operations and sub operations,phases

2. product assigned to work center

I am calling this as ECC set up ;

if I CIF this ECC  set up (work centre, master recippe,product )via PDS

1. Will it get auto populated in RES01  or should I manually create in APO so  as to reflect the ECC set up.

The reason I am asking is there exists a  ECC set up relevant to resources well in  place  that follows a certain (resource) hierarchy ,the same resource hierarchy has to be copied in APO, without distortion

So how do i start  with , your input will help me better to explain to client- even before providing  APO credentials ,client wants to be clear , what i am going to do and how ?

Thanks

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Products are not assigned to Work Centers.  Or Resources.

Work Center Hierarchies are not transferred with standard CIF.  You create Resource hierarchies in APO.  See the appropriate help.sap.com doc under 'Creating a resource hierarchy'.

I suggest you tell the client you will transfer everything via standard core interface.  Then, if necessary, you will make the appropriate changes in APO, either via CIF enhancement, or by direct editing.

You won't know what the details are until you actually have his system to work on.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Good idea though

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Workcenter should be created in ECC and it should be cif to APO through I_model . You need to assign master receipe and routing to product not workcenter

What ever the fields present in your  workcenter capacity header data these will be transferred to APO.

Regards

Virender

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i got it ,thanks virendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

Then close thread other can benefited

Regards

Virender