cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM transaction data Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Request your help with an issue where I need to locate transaction data stored in SRM.  In our systems, ECC data flows into SRM and my understanding is that transaction data should be stored in SRM. 

Need to find out where the transaction data is store in SRM for product category for field Product category text.

Product category text is stored in text table of 'COMM_CATEGORY' but this is master data table. I'm looking for transaction data table.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check these 2 tables : BBP_PDIGP & CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G.Ganesh,

Thanks for your response. These tables did not help. However, i'm in progress with debugging the portal. 

Thanks

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

the Category TEXT is not stored in Transaction tables. on ly the Category GUID and the Category ID. The table is BBP_PDIGP. The Text is stored in table COMM_CATEGORYT.

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for your response. I happen to check another table and this seems to be transaction data.

Any correction is welcome from you as I'm new to SRM. But this table seems to hold transaction data for single Category ID : 010102, and we can see multiple descriptions .... But this table also did not help as I could match product category description for a few Category IDs only.

I'm still trying to connect dots and trying to debug the portal ...

Quality system screenshot :

Thanks

Vivek

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

there's nothing I have to add to my previous reply. The Category text is NOT STORED in any transactional database table. The table you have found is an index table which is used by SRM to Speed up the POWLs and advanced search applications. Field DESCRIPTION_UC is the Purchasing Document Item Description Field in Upper Case letters. It is used by search helps where you would not want to care about upper/lower case letters. The only place where the Category description is stored is table COMM_CATEGORYT.

Regards

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is exactly your request as i do not understand what is "transaction data"?

In table BBPD_PD_INDEX_I, even if description_uc is the product ID description (used as description item - CRMD_ORDERADM_I table), for free text item it can modified...

However, be more precise in your request.

Regards.

Laurent.