cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 00010: Document category is not intended for revenue commitment item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the error as follows during my Third Party order process in the system.

Sales order and Purchase Requisition created successfully but when I tried to create PO using ME21n referring to the Purchase Requisition, it gives me the following error.

Item 00010: Document category is not intended for revenue commitment item

Message no. TRCBCUSTOM002

I tried to browse thru the threads in the SAP forum and unfortunately i do not see any suitable solution related to this exactly where to rectify.

Kindly provide a solution.

Thank you.

-Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

This message is related to Cash Budget Management. 

I suggest you close this discusstion and re-open in a forum more likely to have answers, such as

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I feel strange that, no possible answers from any of the SCN members for the above query.

Expecting some.

thanks.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

As per comment "Item 00010: Document category is not intended for revenue commitment item" it seems item is not relevant for revenue. Not sure whether this issue belongs to MM/SD .. but could you cross check whether you have used correct item category/account assignment category.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using the standard item category TAS which is already determined in the Third Party sales order which I created. As far account assignment, i guess you are referring to Acct assignment group in the Material Master and Customer Master. If so, those also configured.

Let me know also check with MM experts in this regard.

Thanks.

Umesh