cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPR_FIN_GECCO004 in Portal | PPM 6.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have scenario of PPM 6.1 with Portal that is integrated with ECC 6.0 EHP7. Both components are installed in one box only. Golden client and Unit test clients are different.

I have created a Portfolio item and linked Project created in Portal. When project gets created, error message DPR_FIN_GECCO004 is displayed in Portal screen. As per the message, I have checked following 4 points in my configuration:

(1) Did you assign an object type to the project type for communicating with accounting system? See the Customizing activity Make General Settings.

Answer: General settings are maintained as mentioned below -

Project type: Z1, Object type: 0FIN_INT_ERP_PS, Frame: 0FRAME9, No Costing: <ticked>, Revenue Calc. type: 2 = Use Sales pricing

(2) Does this object type have the proxy class CL_DPR_OLR3_GECCO (for IO) or CL_DPR_OLR3_WBSELEMENT (for WBS/PS)? For more information, see IMG activity Define Object links for Accounting Integrations.

Answer: Classes are as per standard SAP.

(3) Has an RFC destination been entered in the object type?

Answer: RFC destination as NONE as PPM and PS are in same box. Web Alias as CPROJECTS_OF that points to SAP ECC Web GUI URL.

(4) In the project type did you choose the confirmation settings regarding 'Time Recording for' to match the integration scenario?

Answer: The Project type has been configured for Time recording for Task, and checkboxes Time recording for PD and Time/Travel expense recording  CATS/SRM/FIN are ticked.

Accounting integration is enabled for Project type and Transfer type is Automatic as of 'Flagged to transfer'.

Also the settings with ECC system are configured by defining Controlling scenarios.

Even though above settings are done, PPM project is not displaying 'Flag to transfer' status and hence not allowing the PS project creation.

Please let me know your views on this issue.

Thanks a ton.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

you can set a breakpoint at the following coding part to check the settings:
CL_DPR_FIN_GECCO_REPOSITORY, method IS_CONSISTENT and LOAD_INSTANCE.

In both methods the message is created when an error occurs.

Best regards,
Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

That was really helpful. I had put the external breakpoint and understood that, when IAOM_CPRO_CUST_RFC_INFO method is called to check the Controlling method related configuration, the code is unable to find the controlling method and CO Type details for RFC destination NONE.

When I run this FM separately in SE37 for RFC destination as DEV Client or NONE, then also same problem. The error message 'Please map Project type to Internal Order type. Contact Administrator.' is displayed. But in fact, I have configured the Controlling method to 'C' and CO Type is determined as 'P' which is correct. These entries are correct in table IAOM_CPRO_CSC.

Very strange thing is that in Sandbox system, the same configuration is working.

So any clue why such behaviour of system, or did I miss something?

Thanks a ton.

Aditya

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

have you maintained the following customizing: (in the ERP-system)
spro > Integration with other SAP components > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Collaboration Projects > Controlling > Define Controlling Scenario.

Best regards,
Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Thank you for your regular replies. Unfortunately I couldn't reply on time but would like to update.

We have developed BADI IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENAR to change IO order type and PS Project profile based on PPM Project type. This mapping is read via Z-table entries. For one PPM project type, this mapping was not maintained and the system was showing the message DPR_FIN_GECCO 004.

So we are trying to show some custom message from implemented method IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENAR~CHANGE_ORDER_TYPE and IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENAR~CHANGE_PROJECT_PROFILE, but no luck.

Please let me know how to raise and show custom error message in PPM Portal from these BADI methods. Thanks

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

with BAdI DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR, method COLLECT_MESSAGES in PPM-system the messages from ERP-side can be collected/changed.

Best regards,

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the prompt response and help, Judith.

I will check with my development team and update you on this.

Best Regards,

Aditya Kotak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Judith for all the prompt responses.

Problem has been resolved.

Also I am facing another issue and require your prompt response, as always. Please follow this link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3852542

Answers (0)