cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Planned Order Start Date & Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO PPDS Experts, After PPDS Planning Run /SAPAPO/CDPBS0 Planned Order gets created on current date as Start Date (As per desired date). Please let me know how we can change Planned Order start date "Manually" instant of using DS Planning Board /SAPAPO/CDPS0. Please advice to develop logic to edit Start Date & time using manual entry or is there any BAPi or table. Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

You can try changing the planned order manually by going to say Product View (/SAPAPO/RRP3) for given product/location and try changing the date in "Edit" Mode.

Please note once you change the date manually - planned order will get Output Firmed/PP Firmed indicator too.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alok and AK, But still I'm not getting any BAPI to change Planned order start date and time in APO. /SAPAPO/RPT helps to change Order start date to future date; if the Order end date is in past. Can any one faced such requirement, Please help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AK, Your solution helps me, Planned Order is coming in editable mode in transaction /SAPAPO/RPT Here I'm also looking for any BAPi/ BDC/ FM by which we will change the Start date & time. Please share me some more details, Thanks - Mak

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mayur,

In the RPT screen, goto Settings -> Strategy, choose the strategy profile "SAP001" which has planning direction forwards with find slot scheduling or infinite scheduling. This makes the Start Date / Start Time open to edit in the RPT screen. You would however need to play around with the strategy profile to find the right one for your setup.

Regards

AK

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

RRP3 and RRP4 are just receipt views where you can only change the Availability Date. I understand that DS board might be an overkill to change start dates but you can also try the Resource Planning Table /SAPAPO/RPT where you can use Forward Scheduling and the Start Date / Start Time are open to edit. If these manual changes are not too frequent, you can always delete the unwanted Planned orders in RRP3 / RRP4 and create a new ones with a strategy set to Forward Infinite Scheduling.

Regards

AK