cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCs Missing in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing an issue with idocs missing in PI.these have been succesfully sent from ECC side(status in green).But, these idocs have not reached PI and no issue with the QUEUES and also no error in SM58.not sure where this idocs have gone?

Bd87 also we didnt get any error. It showing what are all idocs passed from ecc and it is matching with we02.

Thanks,

Vijayakumar.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was it working properly before. I guess it must be a connection issue. Are idocs in ecc showing green status and are pointing to correct PI server.

Regards,

Pranil

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vijayakumar,

please go to BD87, open your IDocs and have a look, to which partner number your IDoc was send.

Is this the partner number from your PI system?

When yes, please check if your IDoc Port is correct.

To check this:

go to transaction WE21 --> Transactional RFC --> klick on port (partner number) of your PI --> doubble klick on the RFC destination. In this destination, is there the correct ip adresse / hostname from your PI?

When this is the correct RFC destination and you have no entrys in transaction SM58 your IDocs are correctly send to your PI.

regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have checked the below tcodes

ECC level Tcodes we have checked:

1. WE05 - IDOCS are succesful

2. BD87 - IDOCS are Successful

3. WE20 - Partner Profile - No Error in it.

4. WE21 - Successfully Assigned

5. SM58 - No IDOC got stucked

6. SMQ1 - NO Idocs got Stucked in Queue

PI Tcodes we have checked and Our Scenario is IDOC to Proxy.

1. IDX5 - No error and No message

2. SXMB_MONI - We have monitored the IDOCS but only some IDOCS are able to view

when compared to ECC IDOCS.

Thanks,

Vijayakumar.B

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Try Deleting the metadata from idx2 in PI system and trigger the same idoc from we19 from ECC and check.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I checked idx2 t.code.there is no metadata found in pi system.

Thanks,

Vijayakumar.B

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check table IDXIDOCINB in PI. Is it empty?

regards,

Benedikt

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is this the first time that this particular idoc is coming from that particular ecc system ?, because in PI system IDOC metadata has to be their or better i would suggest you to manually import the metadata.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

I checked table IDXIDOCINB in PI. we need to select idoc type. so what should i select.please let me know.

Thanks,

Vijayakumar.B

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Check this with ECC which IDOC they are triggering (ORDERS , MATMAS etc etc...) or else check in your interface determination in your ID part.(sender interface)

Regards,

Manoj

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there your IDoc type, which is not processed?

Quote from SAP:

Configuring the IDoc Adapter - Integration Engine - SAP Library

• If the system on which the IDoc adapter is located is configured as the Integration Server, then inbound IDocs are processed using the IDoc adapter and not using the normal IDoc interface. More information: Configuring the Integration Engine
  • On an Integration Server, you must enter IDocs that are to be processed using the IDoc interface in theIDXIDOCINBexception table by using theIDX_SELECT_IDOCTYP_WITHOUT_ISreport. You can only include IDoc types in this table that are already defined in the system. These IDoc types are not processed using the Integration Engine.

To delete IDocs from theIDXIDOCINBexception table, use the reportIDX_DELETE_IDOCTYP_WITHOUT_IS.

regards,

Benedikt

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is your IDOC custom IDOC?? If yes make sure do a commit work after the creation of IDOC in ABAP code.

Regards,

Praveen.

KarthikBangeraM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check for the IDOC number in IDX5 transaction in PI. If you don't find it there, it hasn't entered PI.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

PI Tcode we have checked and Our Scenario is IDOC to Proxy.

IDX5 - No error and No message showed.

what we have to do the next. pls help me.

Thanks,

Vijayakumar.B

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in channel monitoring>

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Did you check in the channel monitoring?