cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help required- per diem amounts for 2016

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I need help to find out per diem amount changes if any in the year 2016 for Sweden,Denmark and Norway. (Domestic as well as international travel)

Also if any changes to be incorporated in legal rules for the above countries while calculating perdiem. (Domestic as well as International).

Appreciating help.

Thank you.

Regards

Rajaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Norway: note 2260782

Regards,

Monika

0 Kudos

Hello Rajaram,

I'm currently preparing note 2259634 for country version (23) sweden with new per diems (meal accomodation) The note will be published today(in 4-5 hours). I have attach the files- you can use them and run report RPR_UPDATE_PER_DIEMS_FROM_FILE for tables T706O, T706H and T706U

(as far as I can see there is no new country/region for sweden defined- so you can run Report with T706O file as simulation only to check if an entry is missing in your table- if yes: run without simulation)

Legal Changes for danmark and norway 2016 are still unknown.

Already available are the new per diems for finland: note 2254630 with files as attachment)

Best regards

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

We are trying to update the new per diems for Finland with reference to sap note 2256430.

But when we try to upload file T706F, we are getting Information message

"Incorrect Key Value : Vehicle Type A"

I have attached final screenshot for the same.

Please suggest whether we can ignore the warning message or not.

0 Kudos

Hello!

Please  compare your customizin with the standard delivery in client 000.

There you will find (sm30: V_T706E) two different vehicle types: A (private Car) and B (company car)

If you check now (sm30 V_T706F) for you trip prvision variant (standard 44/Finland) yu will find additional entries for vehicle 'A'. (for baggage/'G'; for passengers/'M' and others/'S').  The rate for (additional) passengers in private cars has changed- this is the entry which seems to be not available in your current(productive) client and leads to the upload error.

If your traveller never transport additional passngers in their private cars on business trips- you can ignore the message. Otherwise I would receommend to add the missing entry/entries in V_T706F.

BR

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please share the sap note for tax-exempt allowance for Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Regard's

Ramki

0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

the legal changes for danmark  must be verified by our local product management. I can see a change on the www.skat.dk homepage, but I must wait for detailled explanations.

The legal changes for scandinavia:

Sweden: Note 2259634

Finland: Note 2254630

Norway: Note 2260782

There will be a follow up note for norway 2016 (Part 2)about new mileage cumulation/tax elements, domestic rates (note 2261042/currently not released). I'm still working on it.

BR

Klaus