cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD pricing controls in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just received a new requirement from the busines, they want to be able to Control how sales administrators give prices to customers, for example standard SAP pricing condition type PR00, so basically if they manually change the prices to 0, the system should flag a warning, if they over charge the customer by 100%, the system should flag this as well

How can this be achieved, i have checked various threads but have not seen anything so far

many thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

It seems your actual requirement was quite different than the solution you have proposed. If you want to restrict the user to allow under/over charge the customers then you should be using ZBAS - condition type which is bottom price for the material.

This checks the order value against the bottom price maintained in condition record and if that falls below it will not allow to proceed, you need ABAPer to develop the requirement routine which should be assign to this condition type.

Thanks  & Regards,

Jaydip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark Ojo,

You did mention an issue here,

May i know how the problem of yours solved...

Thanks,

Praveen Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

what i did was i created a new order type, standard order, created a delivery block reason in Logistics execution, assigned this to the new sales order type, I created an order related proforma invoice and a standard delivery based invoice document, performed all copy Controls from sales document to biling, delivery to billing, I used standard item categories, assigned it to the new sales order type, so the process worked like this

Create sales order in VA01 with automatic delivery block on header level

Create a proforma invoice sent to the customer for payment

When payment received, create a booking in finance ( no accouting document at this stage)

Release delivery block and confirm quantities in Schedule lines

Create delivery, pick/pack goods issue

create real invoice to customer with a text for information purposes only

Accounting document created and finance clears the customer payment

This worked and the business were happy with this solution