Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM WM stock issue

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a differency between MM and WM stock and we don't know how to correct it.

We also try to understand how the diffrency has been generated but it is difficult to analyse because of a lot of MM movements and WM manual transfers has been done by users.

There is a lot of discussions about this issue on SCN forum but unfortunately we didn't found any solution to clear WM stock without deleting LQUA entrie.

Here is some details about our issue:

Transaction LS24: WM stock = 14 ST.

Transaction MMBE: MM stock = 0

We have executed LX23 to try to correct differencies:

We have -14 ST, it is ok, but LX23 doesn't generate any batch input to correct WM stock.

By reading saphelp for LX23 we can see that negative stocks can't be corrected.

We also tried to do a transfert posting using MIGO to unrestricted stock but it is not possible beaucause MM stock is 0.

Is it possible to correct this issue without deleting LQUA entrie ?

It seems that we can't do movements using MIGO.

Thank you very much.

Julien.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Frenchy and Darrel,

We will continue the analysis by checking MM movement and TO and we will try to find answer to the differency.

Darrel, just for information there is no blocked stock in MMBE.

Stock is = 0 for batch number.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Julien.

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

The stock is Blocked stock. If you scroll to the right in MMBE I would expect you to see the stock there under column header 'Blocked'

Have you looked for any PI count record in table LINV to get some more info.

Manish is correct (which is usually the case ) that by viewing the TO movements you can pretty much work out what has happened and how to correct

Good Luck

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

without proper analysis it is not advisable to delete this entry, if I have to find out then using t-code LT26 I will first try to find out how the stock got moved to 999/ SCHROTT, Based on this detail probably I can try to find out the RCA why there is a mismatch in between IM / WM at batch level

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) The batch shown in LS24 doesn't match with MMBE.

2) The batch stock shown in LS24 lying under restricted category hence the system not allows you to transfer.

Please check my inputs in your system.

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

1) Yes I know, it was to show you that the stock for batch 408152 is only in LS24, it is doesn't appears in MMBE because there is no stock (=0).

2) Yes the stock is under restricted, but we can't transfer to unrestricted using MIGO because of stock = 0 in MM.

Regards

Julien.

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you.

Stock has been moved to 999 SCHROTT using manuel transfer (999).

We have a lot of manual WM transfers (922 TR-ZONE, 921-TRANSFER, 999-SCHROTT, ...) that's why it's very difficult to analyse and reproduce the error.

I'd like to correct the error because we already spend a lot of time to understand how the differencie has been generated, and for the moment we can't explain it.

Regards.

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To generate a negative qty there must have been a movement to remove the stock at IM level which should then generate a Transfer Requirement at WM level which needs to be processed.

I would check MB51 to find the movement that generated the removal of the 14 pieces (such as 551, 201,261 etc) I would then check LB10 (remember to select partially delivered as well) and see if there is a corresponding TR which you can then process.

Stock does not get to 999 by itself there has to be a movement to do that and if the stock has gone from IM in MMBE then it should show in MB51

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

You probably did a 551 movement type to PGI of scrapping. It does the material movement in MM-IM (as you can see in MMBE). But in WM, the stock will be at storage type 999 in SCROOTT position.

You must create a TO to adjust this stock. If you do not want to use LT01 or LT10 to do it. YOu must define the 'TR Create transfer requirement" indicator for IM-mvt-553.So the movement will appear in LB10 to process it.

Regards.

Gian Carvalho

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Unfortunately there is no 551 movement.

Regards.

Julien.