cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settings for Purchase order gATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing issue on purchase orders gATP check. A material X is gatp relevant in Plant P1 and same material X in Plant P2 is relevant for ECC only. When a PO is created from plant P1  to plant P2, I am able to create Purchase order and When I do ATP check a error message is coming as APO: OrderXXXXXX does not exist.

When I create a PO from Plant P2 to P1 I am able to get the order number into APO. But when I create PO from Plant P1 to Plant P2 I am not able to get the order into APO and also facing the error when ATP check is done.

The material is available in CIF models and ATP customizing is transferred properly from ECC system. Are there any settings required for Purchase order gATP check. or I am missing anything.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

BK B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Are PO Integration models active for both the plants P1, P2 for material X?

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth Soneji,

Plant P2 is not APO relevant. Got the solution from my friend that PO model receiving plants is must.So, I created IM for PO and made plant APO relevant and it resolved the issue.

Is there any workaround or any possibility to get confirmation or commit when receiving plant does not exist in APO.

Thanks,

BK B.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if plant P2 is not APO relevant, for the PO it is a destination. At the time of creation of PO in APO (on plant P1 as source) it needs the destination location present in APO. You may control whether any location product is APO relevant or not from ATP check (if you are referring to ATP check in particular). However, as your friend rightly mentioned, the destination location must exist for the order to be created in APO as a document.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI BK

Check your transportation lane have got created for X material from plant P1 to P2 and from P2 to P1 .

Regards

Virender

Answers (0)