Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS implementation

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Basically i'm FICO (mainly CO) consultant and given a task to implement SAP PS for one of the client.

My client business deal with Solar project, they under take project to layout solar panels to all types customers and there requirement as follow:

1) They wanted to do ruff-cut planning to do the budgeting

2) Easy cost planning at each WBS level

3) Mile stone billing after completion of activity

4) Earned value analysis / Result Analysis and Project profitability at each month end.

Please help me to answer above question and also please share documents any available. Also please provide t-codes for all the above requirements.

Regards

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ask specific questions on this forum.  You question is much too broad.  You should refer to help.sap.com  

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Better you take the help of any PS consultant. Especially you need expertise to configure in EV and ECP.

Best Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

The question is very generic but you can find more help in PLM230

There is no one single transaction to get what you want. depending on the nature of requirement you have certain transactions.

You can do cost planning in CJ40, but you need to configure planning profile and layouts ect.

Easy cost planning can be accessed from project builder. But you need to create models for it using CKCM

Milestone can be created under activity and it can be liked to sales order line time by using  WBS account assignment and billing plan type configuration in SD

For result analysis using progress analysis you can use appropriate RA key setting which gets POC from result analysis version. This can be achieved using expert mode of RA Key.

Again..there are very general pointers..you need to do some research based on your exact requirement.

If you have CO background, start with PLM230 material.

Thanks,

Krishna