cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Order Block - Limit already available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing an issue and I need your help. I have also gone through all the previous posts in this regard and did not find a solution

The sales order is blocked when created; citing credit check. The sales order is blocked even though the limit is available in FD32. The limit in the FD32 is only 10% used and yet the sales order is blocked. Can you please let me know as to why this is happening.

Attached are the config of OVA8 along with FD32.

Do let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks.

Ak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be several reasons why this could occur.

Are you using automatic credit control in ERP ECC or you use CRM?

If it is in ERP, please run program check_cm with the sales order number that you tested with and post the screenshots to speed up the investigation process.

In addition - the screenshot from OVA8 shows only part of the settings - could you attach the complete screen, so that all settings are visible?

One question - was the order created before the setup was done and if yes - did you run RVKRED77?

Was the credit master record changed after sales order creation? If yes - did you execute F.28?

If you are using a separate system for credit processing, it would be good to check for inconsistencies in customizing and for problems with master data replication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you are well. Thank you all for your input.

the configuration for the OVA8 is the full one ( I have attached the new screen shot for your perusal). The have run the program check_CM and it did not give any viable information for me to go on. The issue is that the credit limit is a lot more than the sales order value and yet the order is blocked when created.

I have also run the program RVKRED88 as Arnab has mentioned and yet I did not have any success.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am also curious about your system setup and version - as pointed out, your OVA8 screen looks different to what we see in ERP ECC 6.0 for automatic credit control.

Please provide a screenshot of the message for order blocked for credit and explain briefly your system setup: where you create orders - system and version; where you should execute credit release - system, version, addons; from where you obtain credit-relevant information and how - external systems etc.

In case you use automatic credit control in ERP with order creation in the same system and no custom developments or addons (I have some doubts about that):

CHECK_CM gives some valuable input - you just need to interpret it.

From the first screen of check_cm I can see the following: the risk category determined for the process is blank and the risk category for the credit account is 003 (both are shown in red).

In the screenshot from OVA8 you show risk category 03, not 003. Do you have any settings maintained for 0001/003/01 in OVA8? If yes, please show a screenshot.

If the program cannot find a record for the combination of credit control area (determined from the sales document from the assignment to the sales area, or payer master, or user exit), credit group (from VOV8 for the sales order), risk category (from the credit account master data), it would consider the document as not relevant for automatic credit control and would not set the statuses for credit management - exactly that I can see happens in your case - all statuses are ' ' - not relevant, except CMGST, which probably was set as a result of manually releasing the order from VKM3. Another possibility to have the credit statuses as ' ' is when additional coding resets them based on some criteria (usually done with a custom routine or in a user exit).

Edit:

It looks as if you changed credit master data after order creation, maybe you also changed some customizing settings. Have you tried to use fresh data for testing purposes - a new customer with correctly maintained credit master record and with new set of documents? RFDKLI20 would not affect completely processed documents, there are also other limitations what can be updated with this report - you can search sap notes or SCN for RFDKLI20 for additional information on the topic.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your second screen shot telling a different field (in 3rd Row) as "SAP CREDIT MANAGEMENT""which is not observed in standard system...

May i know which version you are using?? Any field enhancements???

Phanikumar

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akram

First input the sales order number in the program "CHECK_CM" and get the complete analysis of credit check done for the order. Analyzing this report will give you the correct reason of why the sales order got blocked.

If there are inconsistencies in updating you can reorganize the credit due to update errors using RVKRED77 Program.

Hope this helps.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the Credit Account shown in OVA8 screen shot is same as that of Payer of that sale order?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is the same payer

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akram,

Just run the program RVKRED88 at the night time because I think that time no transaction is happening at your place. The sales order value will be updated in the table. Just try this may b your problem will be removed.

Regards,

AS