cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items in the delivery not accessible to be selected for packing in the HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have now encountered a issue - I have created a delivery with a specific material( having all the configs done for packing), and now while packing i am not able to select the material to be packed in the HU.

In fact a week back , i have created a similar scenario, with the same material, and i could pack the same - now i am not able to do so.

When i go the previous delivery document (successful scenario), i can still unpack and pack again.

But now on, i have created many deliveries but not able to pack the material.

Please let me know, what would have gone wrong !!

Thanking you all in advance for your inputs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since you mentioned that earlier it was working fine now it is not working first you need to check and configuration change done by any of your teammate also it would be great to share the steps detail along with screenshot (if possible) so that SCM member can get an idea at what stage you are facing the issue and can suggest the solution accordingly

0 Kudos

Hi,

May I ask whether the storage location/ Plant is under HU management?
Please check this from table T001L.

If yes, the material in this location should be always packed as HU. That will mean, in the delivery packing screen, you may assign a non-assigned HU to the delivery. Please also make sure the HU quantity and delivery is equal to each other.

Hope it's helpful &best regards,

Edward

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the error message for the failed packing?

Besides, have you checked the relevant data, like storage location?