cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing parameters from Design studio to Hana View based Webi report via Opendoc‏

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where in I need to pass value selected for mandatory prompt Calendar month from Design studio to a detailed report in Webi. This variable is part of a HANA calculation view and is setup as Interval type. I have captured the selection in DS app but am finding it difficult to pass this selection to the webi report built on top of the same Hana view. I have tried to pass it as range, single value in the opendoc url but I am not able to do so. Has anyone come across this sceanario.

I have referred the opendocument product guide and have also referred other community discussions but so far haven't come across any references for linking hana view based applications to hana view(universe) based webi report.

I have tried to use the syntax as mentioned here - to use lsR[Name] and lsI[Name] for passing ranges with name and keys but the variables aren't accepting what is passed in the url.

Opendoc Product Guide  - http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbo41/en/sbo41sp5_opendocument_en.pdf#page=25

Any suggestion/inputs?

Design Studio - 1.4

BOBJ - 4.1 SP4

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share how you have tried this, perhaps using screen shots?  You can use the camera icon to upload screen shots

You can also check these documents:

and

I'm guessing it might be the CUID from the BI Platform, but please provide more information and details