cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in -Display WSDL On Sender Agreement to expose and call webservice from SOAP UI/VS.NET

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP PI 7.11

I simply created a WS(adapter)-TO-WS(adapter) Scenario. In the integration builder the sender agreement I tried another to use display wsdl in the sender agreement. I copied the wsdl file and while trying to access it through the SAP UI or VS.NET 2013 (microsoft) it returns the error. (Web service processing error; more details in the web service error log on provider side (UTC timestamp 20151211175603; Transaction ID 566A73B69A2E307FE1000000AC10C8D8))

I AM STUCK, I don't know why things are so complicated in SAP PI. Please help me to solve this issue.

I assign the role "SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER_J2EE" and tried to run the publish to service registry but the same issue.

I followed the following link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/94dd02c7b915ebe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

done all the things mentioned again nothing seems to be working.

Please help ME.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveed,

Why you are using WS adapter? why you are not using SOAP adapter?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the harm to use the WS adapter, it is more robust then the SOAP Adapter. Also, what my objective is to expose my wsdl so that it can be consumed by other platforms.

I created all the objects (Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement).

Please consider the basic problem that is it is throwing the error. which I have mentioned earlier. Please answer.

Answers (0)