cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.29 Data filter print option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement to display Filters on the top of the PDF report, current report is displaying

APPENDIX

DATASET FILTERS:

STORY FILTER:

FILTERS FOR PAGE 1:

DATA SOURCE NAME:

Business require only DATASET FILTER as Footer, appreciate any suggestions on this, please refer attached document.

whats the best approach to BURST ( schedule ) reports to Email box from Teams Server ?

Thanks

AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - there are several questions here, and it would be helpful to know how you searched for this following the SCN rules

There are no options to customize the PDF out of the box; you can check the extensions Developers - SAP Lumira

I also can't find anything in the SAP Help that talks about scheduling http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/lumS4T1/en/lumS4T_129_user_en.pdf

This post from June says scheduling is not supported for Lumira for Teams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do follow posts on forums before shooting here, thought any one explored additional options on TEAMS 1.29.

is there a way to print Data filters on the report in 1.29 version ? compose TAB we have filters option on story but when we print / export is there a way to change the format other than below, I would require to see only Story Filter on the Footer,

APPENDIX

DATASET FILTERS:

STORY FILTER:

FILTERS FOR PAGE 1:

DATA SOURCE NAME:

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can look at creating dynamic text as a possibility

Another idea is to review the SAP Lumira partner extensions Download SAP Analytics partner extensions