cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SenderAgreement not deploy-able to service registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP PI 7.11

I simply created a WS(adapter)-TO-WS(adapter) Scenario. In the integration builder while I am trying to publish the sender agreeement to the service registry I get an error. I already have configured the Service registry. and I am able to access the url as well.

http://abcpi:50100/sr_central

ALSO, I tried another way that is I used display wsdl in the sender agreement. I copied the wsdl file and while trying to access it through the SAP UI or VS.NET 2013 (microsoft) it returns the error. (Web service processing error; more details in the web service error log on provider side (UTC timestamp 20151211175603; Transaction ID 566A73B69A2E307FE1000000AC10C8D8))

I AM STUCK, I don't know why things are so complicated in SAP PI. Please help me to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveed,

Can you go to WSNavigator (you can access it by applying "/WSNavigator" after the port number of SXMB_IFR) and register the sender URL with the sender component ?

The link is self-explanatory.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to go to the WSNavigator. How do I register the sender URL in there.

Also, which link you are referring which is self explanatory?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveed you can register an service from ID or ESR.

Whatever is published you can see in the SR

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveed,

we faced the similar issue.Do configurations as per the below link and note.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/94dd02c7b915ebe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Note : 1458315

And check you have below roles

SAP_JAVA_WSNAVIGATOR

SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER_J2EE

SAP_JAVA_WS_TESTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned the SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER_J2EE but the following roles doesn't exists in the abap and java stack...

SAP_JAVA_WSNAVIGATOR

SAP_JAVA_WS_TESTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

As directed I assign the role "SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER_J2EE" and tried to run the publish to service registry but the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the following link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/94dd02c7b915ebe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

done all the things mentioned again nothing seems to be working.

ALSO, I tried another way that is I used display wsdl in the sender agreement. I copied the wsdl file and while trying to access it through the SAP UI or VS.NET 2013 (microsoft) it returns the error. (Web service processing error; more details in the web service error log on provider side (UTC timestamp 20151211175603; Transaction ID 566A73B69A2E307FE1000000AC10C8D8))

I AM STUCK, I don't know why things are so complicated in SAP PI. Please help me to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if possible we can have a chat on sky-pe: naveed.gladstone

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

Please can you communicate in the SCN, so that we users will know how the issue is resolved, thanks for understanding

Thanks

Agasthuri

SAP Mentor & Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand. But please resolve the issue that I am facing. No one has answered it accurately. Please help