cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to party not assigned to sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

When I am creating sales order for a customer in the sales area into which it's CMR is maintained eg. 1000, 10 , 00. I get an error message ' ship to party...is not assigned to sales area 1000, 10, 01.'' Here SP is also SH.

I checked the common Distribution Channel & common Division Master Data & the ref dc & ref dv are properly maintained. I don't know from where system is taking division 01.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using common distribution channels, check the IMG settings.

Check when the customer master is created, after common distribution channel IMG settings or before that.

Check the division in your material master.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u check if u r using any pre-defined company code or dis channel ? becos the previously assigned divisons may be taking into consideration ,i.e; 01 divison which is allready assigned to some other dischannel .

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all these points but it's not working. How does the division in the material master has an effect here. The system says, ship to party not assisigned to sales area. Please see my 1st thread. Please throw some light

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check VOV8(Sales documet type control).Here in the document type which you are using,check if Item condition field is marked.If it is marked then system is checking the division of the material you are using.

Extend the customer to 1000/10/01 and then try creating the order.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish

Thanks. My problem is solved & I have rewarded points to you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is purely commondistribution channel