cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Keyfigure update root cause unknown

former_member794989
Discoverer
0 Kudos

There are four products at one location In our planning book Forecast Key figure is updated with incorrect data . But we are not able to find the root cause on it.

User said there is no manual update from them on this forecast key figure.

I have checked the planned independent requirements haven't come from ECC system.

Checked the process chain which releases forecasts from DP to SNP , but it doesn't have the material which we are looking into.

Kindly guide me with your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member225716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also track the changes by using SLG1, if it already been implemented in your system.

Or another simple way is-

/SAPAPO/SDP_SAVE is the BADI which can be implemented to enable savings logs in Z table.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

i need to convince business to implement this BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SAVE. can you please share any logs after implementation of this BADI. It would be helpful for me  to speak on the same

former_member225716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jayabharathy,

I am sorry, I do not have the logs. It was implemented in my previous project.

Here you can give the selection as per your requirement, it gives you the the name of the user who changed the value, Time stream, Key figure in which he/she made changes and data view. I guess you can modify parameter based on your requirement.

With the help this information, you can easily view the detailed logs in SLG1 by usinf User ID, Timestream obtained from previous step.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayabharaty,

Did you try to delete the forecast values from this SNP Planning book? Can you track the time during the day when these values appear and also the order category? Are these any process chains releasing data to SNP via Info providers?

Regards,

PN

former_member794989
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes deletion is possible from planning book, i ran forecast adjustments it has deleted the values in planning book and RRP3 views. But i want to track the source from where the forcast data got updated.

Order Category is FC . Only one process chain runs for the forecast release but it doesn't have these 4 products which we are facing with an issue. Also i tried to run the process chain again in my quality system it doesn't gives any impact on the forecast key figure.

As the category is FC i have suspected on user uploads, but User is saying there was no update from their end.

Kindly guide how to track this update on planning book. If its the case with user how to identify the same.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This happens very often that you have change in forecast values (as an example in DP) and users deny. Though the reason could be technical reason also example some job with macro, BW load in background etc.

To keep track of such changes it's better to have change log for such key figures and planning area(s). Go through SAP note 1308968 which talks about change log for different APO versions. The note 1417638 defines steps for manual implementation.

Though I am not sure what could have happened in your system but check whether you have some job, macro etc. which might have impacted. For future try to put above solution.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Macros havent updated. I have completely gone through it.

I have searched in my system on notes 1417638. it has the status obsolete version implemented.

As this note is already there in system, can you please guide where to track the logs

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check /SAPLOM/CLM, if you already have this add-on in your system. If you have not configured change log then this will not show anything.

Regards

Rahul