cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a demo S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to create an of Sales and Operations Planning on SAP HANA system.

We have our hana system setup and S&OP installed on it.

We are planning for a demo using some flat files containing below data :

1. PRODUCT details

2. CUSTOMER details

3. SALES details related to product and customer.

We are very new to the S&OP background and need details of how this data in flat file can be imported and designed for S&OP.

So my brief questions would be :

1. Can I load these flat files directly into SOPMODEL planning area (default) and master data types present in it. Please explain if yes , how can it be done or if No, What is the alternate way?

2. Where should I put the key figure data? Should it be loaded to SOP_STAG_KF staging table present by default or should I create a KEY FIGURES manually and load them separately? If Yes, then how would be the Master Data and Key Figure linked.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

This topic has already been covered. Kindly check the following blog which describes the data import process directly from web UI.

SAP4 Planning Area Copy / Activate / Load - part 2

Also you may want to review the FAQ section.

Regards

Alecsandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Are you using S&OP on HANA 3.0 On Premise version?

Even then you should be able to use Data Integration option in the left side navigation in Web UI.

Data Integration (in Ver 4 onwards) allows you to download template file by Master Data, Keyfigure and it can be filled in and Uploaded back.

Note for keyfigure the KeyFigureDate must be in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.000 format e.g. 2015-11-02 00:00:00.000

Cheers,

Somnath