Did you mean: 

RSM plug in downloads for Sybase Central

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Swapnil here. I belongs to Sybase DBA
community sypron.

I want to download the RSM plug in for my existing
Sybase central  setup from where I can manage my ASE.

Can you please guide me on "from where I can
download the RSM plug in

for my current Sybase central setup". Is there
any website? Sybase

support site?

Your reply will be much appreciated.

If possible kindly share me the weblink to download this software.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

terry_penna
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately Sybase Central is not supported anymore.  It has not been released since the old Sybase Replication Server 15.7 which is no longer supported (SAP calls SRS 15.7 but in reality it is 15.7.1) . 

There currently is no GUI tool to do this at this time.  If the Sybase Central functionality is something you would like to see back in the product please go to the following Replication Server Idea Space to request new functionality and vote for features other users have requested that you like.  The more people vote on a feature it will be discussed with engineering about getting it added to the product.

SAP Replication Server: Home

former_member182259
Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, a lot depends on the RSM functionality is desired.   SAP Control Center (aka SCC - formerly known as Sybase Control Center) does have GUI support for most basic RS operations with a stronger focus on monitoring and administration vs. artifact development.   If the use case for RSM plugin for Sybase Central was to create repdefs/subscriptions - those can be created using PowerDesigner with the ILM module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeff for your valuable feedback on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Terry for your valuable feedback on this.