cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Inconsistency in between ECC and EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EWM Guru's

for one material we have quantity 1 in ECC and in EWM it is 0.

please guide how to remove the this inconsistency in between ECC and EWM.

if i need to run check monitor please provide the right t code and where i need to insert  values in check monitor.

thanks

vy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hello Vy,

First of all, I suggest you make sure that there are no qRFCs relevant to the product between EWM and ECC. You may check them on transactions SMQ1 on EWM (outgoing to ECC), or SMQ2 (incoming from EWM), or the Warehouse Monitor (depending on your EWM) version. qRFCs may be pending due to a communication, or processing error, or a wrong status.

Once you are sure that all relevant qRFCs have been processed, you may run EWM transaction /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK specifically for the product and warehouse number. It will show you the stock on EWM versus the stock on ECC.

If the difference persists, from this transaction you may trigger a stock adjustment in ECC so it matches EWM. ERP Stock Check always assumes that EWM stock is the correct one, so it will adjust the ECC stock to match. This makes sense, as EWM is supposed to stock data matching the physical stock.

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EWM Guru's

when i run the check monitor for the material missing in EWM.  I found entries that need to be deleted.

can you please guide me next steps, where i can delete this.

thanks

vy

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use difference analyzer to correct the stock in consistency between ECC & EWM.

here is the transaction : /SCWM/DIFF_ANALYZER - Difference Analyzer

where you can select the relevant option to correct the stock.

If want to post that difference along with physical inventory,first perform the PI and then post through this.

Regards

C K Reddy