cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import from microsoft to project--ppm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,I got a problem these days.when i import a MSP(*.mpp file) to my cProject ,I got a error message:

Enter an identification for the object

Tasks and checklists under project definition are not allowed

I have found some configurations from "service.sap.com" and checked it in SAP GUI,but i don not know which place need to be maintained ,I am a newbie of PPM , so please tell me the every step of the integration between Microsoft Project to PPM,thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hongyun,

I think the 2. message is displayed because the "objects" are not activated in the project-type. You can

call the customizing in "spro > Portfolio and Projectmanagement > Project Management > Structure > Define Project Types". Call the project type in detail and check, if the parameter "Tsks/Chckl.f.ProjDef" is activated under "Project Structuring".

Best regards,
Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Judith,

Thanks for your help,I checked my Project Type and it's true that i didn't  active the parameter "Tsks/Chckl.f.ProjDef" in some project-types,but i can't still solve the problem,because I did't define a project type before import the project from MSP,and if i import a blank project from MSP(a blank *.mpp file),it works normally.so,what should i do for this situation?

Best regards,

Hongyun