cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspections at work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

I am studying a scenario where I have inspections at work centers in production. These inspections are not related to an specific material or batch, but they check the conditions of work centers eventually and are of type OK, Not OK.

I am not sure about which is best option to define this process, but I think that to use inspection lots for equipment master records and with control type 89 (manual) may work.

Could you please advise me about this scenario?

Is there any option to inspect directly PP work centers instead of PM equipments?

Thanks and regards,

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

subhrantbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos ,

I think we need to discuss the PM consultant here.

The work center can be created as an equipment and then may be able to do this scenario.

Thanks

Subhrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhrant,

Thank you for your reply.

It is possible to do this scenario, but I would like to know if this one is the most correct for this process or there is another way.

Do you know if there is any option in QM to inspect work centers?

Regards,

Marcos

subhrantbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos ,

In this case the work center will be defined as a Equipment , and we can create a preventive maintenance cycle to check the condition whether its OK or not at regular intervals.

Otherwise we can create a maintenance plan as we do in calibration and complete this.

steps :

1) create the work center as equipment.

2) create a task list for this - IA05

3) Assign the MIC to the Operation of task list.

3) create a maintenance plan for this equipment - IP41

4) Schedule maintenance plan - IP10

5) After Scheduling, system generates a Maintenance Order automatically in background.

6) Then you release Maintenance Order - IW32

7) Once PM order will be released, an inspection lot will be generated (need to do Configuration).

😎 Then do the Usage decision of Lot - QA11.

9) Then process the Maintenance Order & close it.

Please see the steps above , it may be helpful to you.

Thanks

Subhrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhrant,

Thanks again for your help.

As I said before, we have inspections eventually and not at regular intervals like in maintenance plans. I just need to create an inspection lot and then input the results in order to evaluate them later.

Is it possible?

Regards,

Marcos

Answers (0)