cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorecard Object in Design Studio 1.6 issue with icons and trends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've been playing with the new Scorecard Object of Design Studio 1.6 for a few days now and I can't manage to have icons and trends to workin my cells.

The different post I've found suggest that icons and trends are based on Bex Querie Exceptions. But I cant manage to find in the final rendering something related to the exceptions I've put on my Querie (in the CSS part of the rendering I mean).

On the customizing of my scorecard, on the "Cell Content" of "Column Content" additionnal properties, I try to choose text with "Conditionnal Format Value", considering it might be the best way to catch those alerts or exceptions, but the "Content Type" remains empty.

I assume my exceptions work fine as I can see it in the Bex Analyser.

Has anyone experienced such issues?

Any idea to help?

Thanks.

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the surface, I'm not seeing how conditional formatting from BEx would work with the scorecard

One idea is to look at this post from today

Did you say you tried Victor's post and it is not working?  Maybe you could use the camera icon to share some screen shots?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Yes, I try Victor's post not on a crosstab object but on a scorecard object.

The additional properties of my cell are populated like that:

And all I can get is this.

My goal was to have something more like that:

I keep in mind using custom icons has explain in the post from Nithyanandam has I could get things to work.

Pierre

Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI,

you need to expand the bindry property for the icon and activate the conditionsl binding. Then you have to assign the keys to images. Like -1 should lead to some image from repository for the rdd icon.

Karol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karol,

I manage to find that little button on the right side.

Answers (0)