cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in PI & ECC proxy Connectivity

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on FILE-TO-PROXY scenario on PO 7.4 . While running the scenario , The sender file channel is throwing the below error .

Error during parsing the received XMB message.

Error SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = NOT_FOUND ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = RUNTIME Parameter2 = ENGINE_TYPE Parameter3 =  Parameter4 =  Additional text =  ErrorStack = Configuration parameter RUNTIME ENGINE_TYPE not found

[http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30^Error "NOT_FOUND"]

Request you to suggest the possible solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Amitosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amitosh,

Try this simple solution (worked for me), if you have maintained a HTTP destination in SAP PO for Proxy connectivity

make sure user has SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER.

Regards,

Vikas Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amitosh,

Can you please go to t-code SICF and register the Integration Engine and see if it works ?

Regards,

Souvik

0 Kudos

Hi Souvik ,

I can't see any option of registering Integration Engine in SICF t-code.  If you can brief the solution It may benefit .

Thanks & Regards

Amitosh Srivastava

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maitain the protocol as XI 3.0 in the Receiver channel?

0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman ,

Yes I am using SOAP channel as Proxy with Message Protocol as XI 3.0.

Regards

Amitosh

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amitosh,

As error details suggest, please check if engine type of local Integration Engine in your receiver system is specified (by default, its role is not defined). This can be done in receiver system, in transaction SXMS_IECONF (or transaction SXMB_ADMIN > Integration Engine Configuration) by checking parameter ENGINE_TYPE (category RUNTIME). For application systems (not PI Integration Server), its value should be LOC. Alternatively, you may call transaction SXMS_IECONF and check value of field "Role of Business System" - for application systems, its value should be Application System. Please note that this configuration is client specific, so you should carry it out in a client that you call from PI system.

Regards,

Vadim

0 Kudos

Hi Vadim ,

I checked the settings as you mentioned and entries are correctly maintained. I done the consistency test too its working fine. But I am still facing the same issue .

Regards

Amitosh 

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the protcol in channel?

0 Kudos

As error details suggest, please check if engine type of local Integration Engine in your receiver system is specified (by default, its role is not defined). This can be done in receiver system, in transaction SXMS_IECONF (or transaction SXMB_ADMIN > Integration Engine Configuration) by checking parameter ENGINE_TYPE (category RUNTIME). For application systems (not PI Integration Server), its value should be LOC. Alternatively, you may call transaction SXMS_IECONF and check value of field "Role of Business System" - for application systems, its value should be Application System. Please note that this configuration is client specific, so you should carry it out in a client that you call from PI system.