cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After CRM Upgrade from 5.0 to 7.0 , product change leading to I2401 status, which is blocking replication to ISU system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In our project we upgraded CRM system from 5.0 to 7.0 EHP 3.

After upgrade, when we do a product change from Z service (webservice) or CRMD_ORDER ,

Status : Its triggering status I1400 and I1401 which  will be continue to exist for product scenario.

Along with the above status its also triggering I2401 status which is blocking the contract replication to ISU system,

Below is the screen shot of CRM_JEST table details after product change.

Now after upgrade SAP CRM 7.0 ehp 3 has introduced new status w.r.t. SAP ISU deregulation (market communication) .

Can you please provide your inputs what is going wrong in the whole process. I debugged the Z service but no where its populating I2401 status. It looks its triggering somewhere from config.

When we execute product change from Web UI, then its not triggering this I2401 status .

Because of the issue we are blocked to process further.

Pls provide suggestion

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Imran,

If I understand your problem correctly then you only want status I2041 in-effective in your business transaction. if that is the case then you can simply de-activate it from the config. Try following below steps and let me know if that works. Otherwise we will figure out something else.

Step 1 - Go to T.code BS22

Step 2 - Select your status I2041 from the list and double click ( in below screenshot I am showing the same with some other status )

Once you double click on the selected status you will get following screen.

Step 3 : Mark all the transactions as no influence. In your case most probably you will find FINI , INPR marked as allowed.

Step 4 : Come back to the previous screen and then set the check box 'No Disp' for the status I2041. Save and try creating new transaction and then see issue if is resolved or not.

Do let me know if there is some other issue or you need any further input.

Regards

Gaurang Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurang,

Thank you so much for the inputs.

The steps you mentioned solved our problem. now status I2401 is not coming in CRM_JEST table.

Will let you know if I come across any further problem.Thanks lot.

Thanks,

Imran

Answers (0)