cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing the validity of a role as an Approver for change account request types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement that as an approver of the request, approver should be able to edit the validity of the roles before he or she can approve the request.

For this to happen we have already made the configurations at MSMP stage to allow the change as below, but we still see the approver is not able to edit the validity of roles within the request.

We had similar issue with FF request earlier, but after applying SAP Note "0002214643 - Role validity dates are grayed out during approval" have resolved that issue, where the FF owner can edit the dates of the FF ID request as an approver.

But i see the above mentioned SAP note did not help me in fixing the issue for change account request types.

Can anyone of you can help me in fixing this issue, where an approver can edit the validity of the roles within the request before he/she approves the request.

Thanks in advance for your inputs and solution to this issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I am able to update role validity at approval stages, and my stage Task Settings look similar to yours, so I don't think that's the issue.

However, I would suggest looking at your EUP configuration --> I noticed that I have Editable = YES for "Role" field in the EUP.  If you have different config here, try this:

Regards,

Ken