cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FBZP - Bank determination (Simple Finance)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have new SAP Simple finance system set up currently ongoing and i have faced issue on bank determination configuration step in FBZP.

House banks have been created in FI12_HBANK and house bank accounts are not done under NWBC (special role needed). After it is done and connectivity path is also done (linking bank account to house bank) i can see these entries in T012K (house bank accounts table).

Unfrotunately, when i'm trying to set it up in bank determination part of FBZP (tab 'Bank accounts') i have error stating 'Entry XXX XXXX XXXX does not exist in T012K'.

Looks like a bug but i was unable to find relevant SAP Note, anyone experienced the same ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

If anyone experience this error, please check SAP Note 2175053 (symptom 2). It is referring to kernel level - "Check if the Kernal release is 742 and the value in field 'Sup. Pkg lvl.' is larger than 36."

Now after patching we have done to 1511, on-premise plus NetWeaver upgrade there is no error in FBZP.

BR

Tomasz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you try to add it from the list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Karwacki,

I think you have not assigned to GL account to Bank Account.

Goto NWBC, it takes us to SAP Netweaver Business client.

In that screen, you can find lot of tabs, navigate to “Edit Bank Master Data”, inside that you can find options to create the house bank accounts, as we do in FI12.

For doing this, please get your id added to “SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER” if you are using SAP cash management, or to “SAP_FI_BL_BANK_MASTER_DATA” if you are not using SAP cash management.

Here try to assign GL account and see if this error is removed.

Please close this thread if this solves your problem.

Regards

Rishab

0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

GL account was defined properly under Connectivity Path. So this is something else.