cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files are not showing in SFTP folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done the scenario File to SFTP via Pass-through interface. And we have started the test part. In PI system we have successfully sent files to SFTP folder , there is no errors showing SFTP receiver side and In message monitoring( AE monitoring) also showing success. now what is the issue here is user has told he is not seen any files in that folder.

All the SFTP connection is working good and there is no errors in PI system, Receiver path also correct.

Please suggest what could be the problem here.

Regards,

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raji,

In your Receiver SFTP Communicational channel there should be a Exit Bean,it might be missing check in Receiver Channel

Thanks

Umesh Reddy

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

Have you tried to check step to step (details tab) in the communication channel monitoring when you are doing the test?

I think you can use any third tool to check the sftp, i you can't do it, you can talk with the endpoint administrators to check quickly your test (may be the can have a process to delete the file), also you can do a second scenario (sender SFTP ) that reads that file to check it and you have to assure that the path and filename are the desired, may be you are sending the file to another path.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I have seen sftp receiver log, in that it is not showing the receiver path and all thing of processing, it is directly taking the archive folder if the sender channel.

PFA below for your ref.

What is the problem here why it is not taking receiver details.

Please suggest.

Regards,

RajiReddy P

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

I think the reason are your adapter modules.

Please check the modules with another SFTP receiver channel or create a new one.

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the modules in the Receiver Channel.

When there are no modules, the message is delivered in the monitoring, but the files are not placed in the folder.

regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not used any module configuration in my receiver channel.

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raji,

I´m not sure, but I think under the Point Module Configuration you have to insert some entrys.

Please create a ne channel and see, what the default entrys are.

It´s a long time ago, I configured a SFTP channel and acutally I don´t know the exactly configuration.

regards,

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the server , directory and user.

Mudassir

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

If the File status in message monitoring is delivered means it will be placed for sure.

Tell the SFTP team to check any job is deleting the files.

Also you can access the SFTP using FileZille and check for the files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, i did that, SFTP team is told that there is no deleting option is there in there setup.

i have login SFTP using FileZille but no luck, there is no files are available in that folder.

regards,

Raj