cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting change > error when create WH task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EWM guru,

We've got error message during WH task creation via tcode /SCWM/IM_PC for posting change. Would you please guide us the solution?

Error message

There are no unpacked warehouse request items for processing

Message No. /SCWM/UI_TODLV005

Diagnosis

For the transmitted search criteria, the system did not find any warehouse request items for which a warehouse task can be created.

The system can only find a warehouse request if the following conditions are fulfilled:

• You have selected the correct process according to the document searched for:
  • Putaway for inbound delivery
  • Stock removal for outbound delivery request
  • Posting change for posting change
  • Stock transfer for internal stock transfer
  • The warehouse number entered matches the warehouse number in the warehouse request.
  • The warehouse process type is set in the warehouse request.
  • Movement control confirms that the warehouse request is relevant for picking.
  • Warehouse tasks have not yet been created for all of the requested quantity.

System Response

The system does not propose any warehouse request items for processing.

Procedure

• Check via the default values or the title line of the transaction as to whether you are working in the correct warehouse number.
  • Check whether you have selected the correct process.
  • Check the warehouse number, movement control, and warehouse process type in the delivery.
  • Check whether there is still an open quantity for the delivery, for which warehouse tasks can be created.

Step found error --> input posting change --> update stock type from Unrestricted-Use (F2) to be Blocked Warehouse (B6) , using W/H proc type - 4010

--> Select menu Posting change  --> follow on function --> Warehouse task --> this error occured and unable to proceed further step.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Peerapath,

this case is some days old but there is no final answer and i could reconstruct your case:

1. Create a posting change delivery in ERP via transaction MF60

2. Create warehouse task in EWM Transaction /SCWM/IM_PC

3. Confirming the warehousetask with less quantity and exception code

4. Posting Change has a position split

5. When i will create an warehouse task i get the same Error

But here is no error. When i looked at the warehouse order there was a warehousetask automatically created to the difference quantity. Therefore you could not create a new warehouse task. Please check your open order/ tasks.

I hope it matches your scenario.

BR Johann

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are trying to do posting change against the product from stock type F2 ( unrestricted use in warehouse ) to stock type B6 ( Blocked Warehouse ).

in that case please use the transaction /SCWM/POST to change the stock type ( posting change ).

if this is not fulfilled your requirement, please attache the error screen and let me know the process.

Regards

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear C K Reddy,

Thank you for your quick response.

For my requirement, the posting change document is replicated from ERP system. We create posting change with mvt. 344 via MIGO.

Then when we create warehouse task for posting change. We've got this error.

Regards,

Peeraphat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peeraphat,

Posting change  in ECC(MIGO > Outbound Delivery) will create Warehouse Request in EWM.

You have to create WT for this Warehouse Request.

Please check  & share the settings for Posting Change in WPT 4010 :

Posting Change in Bin check box

As system is giving message,may be you have already done this but for confirmation please check :

1) check if the status of WR is green or Red.

2)  If it is Red,check the correct Process type is assigned or not at Item level ?

3)  If it is Red, Goods movement bin is appearing or not ?

4) check  if any open WT are created earlier..(I hope no WTs created)

5) check whether the Put away strategies are defined properly or not (hopes there will be no issue)

BR,

Olet