cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPCA-CHARM integration: BPCA creation action not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on integrating BPCA with ChaRM in solution manager. Our solution manager system is 7.1 SP12. I want to enable 'Create BPCA Analysis ' action in ChaRM so that I can trigger BPCA session from within the particular request for change.

I see that this functionality/action is not available with the standard Charm business role : 'SOLMANPRO'. I am unable to locate from where exactly I have to enable this option.

I am attaching a screenshot of a document which shows this option. The image is not very clear. Apologies for that.

Please guide me through the steps to enable this functionality.

Best Regards

Robin Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Did you scheduled the action for creating BPCA analysis for you Customized Action profile i.e. copy of SMCR_Actions.

The img path for this activity is

SPRO ->SAP Solution manager -> capabilities -> IT service management -> define action profile

Attached is the screen for the same.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

Thanks a lot for your help. I was able to find the required action and I copied the same to our custom profile.

However the option still does not appear in our charm screen. Is it related to the sort order?

Please help.

Best regards

Robin Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin,

Please check in you action profile if the action "Create BPCA Analysis" is active or nor

also try reducing the sort order.

Have you scheduled this action in your custom profile?

Regards

Shilpi

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

If the "Create BPCA analysis" Action is created as a Custom Action definition then make sure you have added it in the configuration. Refer the screen shot below. This would bring the Action in the dropdown.

Example: IM_CRM_UI_PPF_01         ZMHF_ACTION_BPCA_ANALYSIS

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

I have scheduled it to be visible after a particular status. Thankfully the option is visible now in ChaRM. But I am unable to execute it. When I click the option, nothing happens.

It is supposed to call BPCA screen once you click it.

Please guide.

Best Regards

Robin Singh

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

Make sure you have the action defined with the required details as shown in the below screen shot.

Also check whether the user has the required roles for BPCA analysis execution.

I guess it is under the Comp role SAP_BPCA_EXE_COMP.

Regards,

Kathir

Answers (0)