cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material with availability check-02 not getting displayed VBBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a sales order with a material.

The material have MRP type as ND,Availability check 02.

Schedule line category as CN.

In the sales order ,the material got confirmed.

But when i check in VBBE table,the corresponding Sales order number is not getting dispalyed.

After Sales order creation,i did not do any delivery.

To my surprise i can get the record of sales order created on date 03.12.2015.

But fresh order created in today's date is not getting displayed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AmanSharief
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

The reason may be because for the combination of item category and MRP type (ND), requirement type ‘011 – Delivery requirement’ is assigned in the below menu path:

Sales and Distribution --> Basic functions-->Availability check and transfer of requirements --> Transfer of requirements --> Determination of requirements types using transaction

I believe for other MRP types, requirement type 041 - Order/delivery requirement is assigned which controls to display the sales orders in VBBE.

Hope this would be helpful.

Regards,

Aman

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thambi,

Understand the the use of table: VBBE. it's the table for MRP in sales/delivery.

It only update when MRP type belongs to MRP planing, as you told you choose MRP type ND (No planning) so system determine schedule line CN (No mat.planning) description itself says, there is no MRP for this sales order so system will not update this sales order in VBBE.

The old order might have schedule line which belong to MRP (like CP)

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

As you said when it is CP we could see the list of Sales order in VBBE.

When it is CN we cannot see list of sales order,but when the same sales order is referenced and delivery is created ,then in the VBBE table i can get the list of deliveries.Why the same CN logic is not applicable for deliveries.