Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Documents not printing in new Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im a Basis person. I don't have any idea about Packing and Delivery documents

IT team planned to upgrade the (physical) printer. But when they replace the printer, packing documents are not printing. But other prints from SAP are working.

In Detail:

Printer-A in SAP is connected to Tally 2045 Printer. And it use ZXYAB as Device type.

Team replaced Tally 2045 with Tally 2610 as upgrade. But 2610 couldn't print Packaging documents. In SP01 also it ends with error ( i don't have the log now). So we again connected the old printer (2045) and packaging documents prints in 2045.

We have Printer-B in SAP which is Tally 2610 and uses same ZXYAB Device type. It's printing all packaging documents.

Why Printer-A with 2610 couldn't print Packaging documents while Printer-B is working perfectly? \

Do we need to configure the Printer anywhere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're saying that there is an error in SP01, so isn't this the obvious answer to your question? Yet this is the piece of information that you chose not to share, so I'm confused what answer is expected here...

If you're getting a spool request with an error then how could there be any output configuration change needed? Obviously output is generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Output was generated in the system. I were able to see the spool in SAP but when trying to print it ended with error.

The logs are cleared since its very old and we changed the printer so I cannot reproduce it now. Nothing to hide.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I'm confused - are you expecting us to guess the error? Kindly either close the discussion or add more details, so that we could answer intelligently.

Thank you.