cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Identity user provisioning via corporate LDAP integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I asked this already under Cloud Identity, but did not get any reply till now. As a customer needs an answer on this : Is there a possibility to achieve user provisioning with Cloud Identity via a corporate user store? Many companies have already LDAP-solutions like MS ADS in place where users and their organisational affiliation, roles and further rights are stored. Till now I found only ID federation. But many customers usually have a large number of users in their corporate user store with different kinds of attributes attached.

In SAP Cloud Identity roadmap user provisioning is alsoonly listed as  a "planned feature". Are there any other solutions ?

Thanks in advance

Regards, Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182254
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Yes, it is possible. For details check the online documentation at SAP Cloud Identity Service. Also the following blog might be helpful: .

Best regards,

Dimitar Mihaylov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitar,

thanks for your valuable answer . I knew both of this articles but it is "only" to authenticate with their corporate credentials " . What we are looking for is user provisioning meaning replication of users including their organisational assignment, their roles and attributes.

Are you aware of any solutions in this space ?

Regards,

Michael

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

The SAP solution for user livecycle management (including provisioning of the user/roles/etc. to SAP and non-SAP systems incl. MS AD) is called SAP Identity Management. This is an on premise solution and you will be able to find more details here: http://scn.sap.com/community/idm

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova