Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in t-code - CURTO_CREATE

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am receiving the below error message while executing the transaction CURTO_CREATE

/SAPAPO/CURTO 013: Component assignment 2XXXXXXX     00000000XXXXXXXYYYY    021100000034 P 000000XXXXXXX does not exist <0>

Message no- CURTO1009

XXXX means  Material code and YYYY-  Plant code

I have changed the base quantity for BOM header material from 500 Kg to 1000 Kg via Master transaction transaction C202 under "Materials tab".

Now I want the changes in R/3 to be reflected in APO, I have executed the t-code - CURTO_CREATE but I am receiving the above error message. I am getting this error message for few materials but for rest of the materials it is fine

Please suggest how we can find the root cause of this issue.

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.Code - PDS_MAINT for PDS change transfer.

Satya

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have executed the integration model then also the BOM changes are not getting transferred to APO PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) When u are creating integration model for PDS, First u have to create integration models for materials (components).

2) After that u have to create integration model for PDS.

3) when u are creating IM for PDS only, system shows the error if u have not created integration model for material (components).

4) u have to extend materials for plant in SAP ECC.

Satya

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Materials are already extended in ECC and APO. Till last month the PDS execution was fine. Recently we have upgraded the ECC system to EhP 7.0, we suspect due to this upgrade there can be any issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check change pointers activated or not.

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First u have to transfer material component and then PDS.

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create integration model again and check it.

Satya