Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transaction CURTO_CREATE

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear APO experts,

I am new to SAP- APO, I am facing the below error message while executing the transaction CURTO_CREATE

/SAPAPO/CURTO 013:  Component assignment 2XXXXXXXX  0000000000XXXXXXXYYYY  021100000034 P 000000XXXXXXX does not exist <0>

Message no: CURTO1009

XXXXX means Material number and YYYY- Plant code

I have changed the Base quantity of the BOM header material say from 500 kg to 1000 kg via "Materials tab" in the Master recipe transaction C202. Now I want to move this changes from R/3 to APO. While executing the transaction CURTO_CREATE with the input parameters as Material number, Plant and Production version. But I receiving the above given error message.

I am receiving this error only for few material and for other materials the execution is fine

Please suggest how we can find the root cause of this issue

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna

Before doing curto_create please check your BOM component is correct order and receipe .Do consistency check in C223 for your production version check whether there is any error in these production version.Let us know result

Regards

Virender

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no inconsistency in the production versions. Please suggest how to proceed further

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bala

Check whether your all BOM component and routing is in realsed status

and also check opertions are correctly assigned with all activities like machine hours etc

Try to execute these tcode /sapapo/rto_ord_comp in apo .

Regards

Virender

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear balakrishna,

As per my understanding you have changed the base quantity of a material and triggered the curto_create where you are facing the above issue.

please select all the list of materials and if they have sub components (bill of materials) and try to use

CURTO_CREATE_BOM

Please check does there any logs or error messages occurred on running this transaction

You can take help of low level code of a material and see whether the explosion is correctly considered by the system.

Please let us know whether the clue was helpful . Rewards are highly appreciated .

Thanks & Regards

Arvind pabba

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the recipe data in ECC, and start -> start relationships between operations.

If applicable to your release, check note  '1630561 - INT-PDS: Integration errors with /SAPAPO/CURTO 818'.

Regards,

Natália

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

I have checked the BOM and recipe relations everything is correct. Please let me know what are the other check needs to be done

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Could you share the options that you are you using in CURTO_CREATE. Are you trying to CIF an SNP PDS or PPDS PDS?

Regards

AK