cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material determination issue in DIP profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had configured the DIP profile to get the 'Material costs' and 'Labor costs'. I was able to see the Labor costs in DP91. However, the Material costs are not flowing over in DP91. Can someone please tell me if I am missing anything? Also, while maintaining the set for 'Materials', how can I do it if the Materials have special characters (Material # A123456-1 or A1234-1). Please see the attached config screens.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

use one of two options for material determination, either material or activity type.

try this.

also check consistency using ODP2.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Thank you for your response.

If I want to see both 'Labor' and 'Material' cost buckets in DP91, how does it work if I only select 'Material determination' for only Material. Also, everything was 'green' in ODP2 for the DIP profile I had configured. Please let me know.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not have to use all of the characteristics in the material determination.

Is NO-ACTIVITY-TYPE an empty set?  What is your source in the DIP profile, Line items?

Taking out the Activity Type characteristic might help, but if it is an empty set you need to verify that Activity type is blank on the cost line item.

Have you verified that you do have material costs posted to the WBS by looking in COEP?  What type of stock are you using on the Project, Valuated or Non-Valuated?

Answers (0)