cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating sales order requested delivery date as 31.12 2015, system is taking today's date 9.12.2015 as sc as schedule line date. But my requirement is schedule line date as requested delivery date i.e 31.12.2015, considering sufficient stock is available for material. Kindly it is very urgent.

Regards

Sp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Would you please elaborate that why business need this?

What is the specific reason to put that date in Sales Order?

There could be some alternative solutions to the business need by elaborating the exact requirement. Partial information may lead different suggestions.

Thanks

Kamlesh

AmanSharief
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Hopefully, that should have worked but you can try with other option as below:

Select each line item, then go to Edit -> Fast Change of -> Delivery Date, then enter the new requested delivery date which will get copied into the scheduled line dates that are not yet delivered.

Let me know if that works for you?

Regards,

Aman

AmanSharief
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Normally, if there is sufficient stock available for a material at any given point of time and delivery scheduling is zero days then the schedule line date would propose the same date which initially entered/populated in the requested delivery date of sale order and then if you change the requested delivery date the system will populate a message ‘The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines’ and the same would not get updated to your schedule line date.

Here, I believe the possible option to meet your requirement would be:

Uncheck the field ‘Propose deliv. Date’ in VOV8, which controls not to populate any date in the field ‘Req. deliv. Date’ of sales order and user has to mandatorily key in the date and the same gets copied to the schedule line date.

Also, if you would want to change the Req delivery date after system proposes the schedule line date then change also the ‘First date’ in the sales order line item as below which will update the schedule line date.

Hope this would be helpful.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I have done the above changes , still 'req.delv.Date' is not copied to schedule line date.It is showing the current date although i am changing Req.del.Date.

Kindly Suggest..

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you aware of the functionality and difference in these two dates? Customer required date is a different field with different logic and schedule line confirmed date is different field with different logic. Please go through F1 help document of both these fields and you will come to know that this is not possible. System confirms the stock on date when it is or will be available.

Thank$