cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver not detecting VPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I deployed a WAR file ( created using Studio Creator) in NetWeaver 7.10. It was successfully deployed. Some part of my project is working fine but when I try to test the part of project which was using VPN connection, NetWeaver displayed some error message. I figured out that the statement

mConnection.connect();

was doing this

The error message was like -

+503 Service not available

-

-

Error: -6

Version: 7010

Component: ICM J2EE Dispatcher

Date/Time: Fri Apr 20 18:02:07 2007

Module: http_j2ee2.c

Line: 714

Server: pentiumd_JP1_00

Error Tag:

Detail: Dispatcher running but no server connected

© 2001-2005, SAP AG +

Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Are there some environment variables (I m not aware of) to be set for using VPN connection in the project?

My project is JSF/JSP type and all those portion where there is no mConnection.connect() are working fine.

This project is completely running on tomcat5.5, VPN is also fine there.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

By NetWeaver 7.10 I assume you mean NetWeaver AS Java EE 5 Edition. In this case I would kindly ask you to post your questions in the forum that is dedicated exactly to this version of the server.

In this particular case, it would help to know what is the mConnection object, where you call that method, and where you observe the error. Also, how exactly is your project using VPN connections?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your advice. I will post my question in right place.

Thanx

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No need for that, I already moved it there. But in the future please keep that in mind.

However, the information I asked about in my previous reply would still be necessary in order to better understand and help identify your problem.

-Vladimir