cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand priority using Rank of the product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to add time dependent priority as criteria for demand sorting in CTM.

So I defined  the Rank of the product in product master.

In the CTM profile demands Tab, I can add the sort criteria "MRANK" and it works fine.

But I do not find this sort criteria in customizing transaction  "Define sort profile" . I would like to define the sort profile in customizing and assign in ctm profile , so that no user can accidently change / alter the demand sorting sequence.

Can you help to understand , why MRANK is not available in customizing transaction  "Define sort profile".

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the link provided.

The sort criteria MRANK is allowed for normal sorting and not the Descriptive characteristics.

This field is available for selection in CTM profile-> Demand Tab -> Priortization sequence.

But this is not displayed in SPRO , when we define the sort profile.Not sure why ?

Can you  all advise .

Regards

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

The very first table in the link gives information for all sort criteria and if they are available to use in special sorting i.e. in the SPRO sort profile.

Criterion

Description

Asc./Desc.
Sorting

Special Sorting

MRANKExtended product priorityYesNo

Regards

AK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhijit,

If you want to control this through customizing, try to explore through USEREXIT field. In the exit (EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_SORT_020) write the logic to trigger on the basis of MRANK field. Thereafter you can maintain the same in customizing in sort profile.

I hope this should work.

Regards

Rahul

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

The link below provides details on the sort criteria for Demand Prioritization in CTM and if they can be used in special sorting or not. Looks like the standard solution does not allow MRANK for Sort Profile.

Sort Criteria for Demand Prioritization - Multilevel Supply and Demand Matching (SDM) - SAP Library

Regards

AK