Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFC split not working on Work center POD

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are not able to use SFC split plugin in work center POD.

PR571 is assigned to a button, when we select the SFC no. from the POD worklist and click on the button,

it is showing Internal error.

When performed same activity in Operation POD, it is working.

To me it seems like a bug.

Issue might be because in Operation POD we provide the quantity and SFC no. in text field, those values are fetched by the

PR571 plugin but in Work center POD it is not able to get the SFC no. as in text field we provide Work center and Quantity(optional) only.

Please let me know if you are facing the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kshitiz Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

I will now submit a ticket to SAP.... Thank you Sergiy & Stuart for the confirmation.

Regards,

Kshitiz

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked in SAP Notes, this problem was found in earlier version where Exceptional handling was not done properly and it has been resolved in 6.1 and higher version.

We are using SAP ME 15.0.3.16 version but still facing the issue.

Please let me know if you have information regarding this issue.

Regards,

Kshitiz

0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks as if the solution from the SAP Note works for Operation POD only. Thus, please submit a support ticket to investigate and fix it for your case.

Regards,

Sergiy

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, same for me on patch 18. I don't believe this plugin was ever designed to work with the work center POD. Even if you use PR570, it fails when you try to retrieve the SFC, since it cannot evaluate the "current" operation which varies in the WC POD and is not fixed like the standard Operation POD.

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kshitiz

Can you post the error found in the Netweaver log?

Stuart

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Please find the NW exception:

ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO com.sap.me.production.SFCSplitApplicationBean.retrieve(com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.production.SFCSplitApplicationBean@461aab5b for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.production.ejb-150.3.16.jar*xml|SFCSplitApplication in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from local variable 'operation'

Please let me know if it is working in your environment.

Regards,

Kshitiz