Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to configure alerts

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not able to configure alerts in IBP xl login.

Nothing is coming for selection in the dropdown for Base Calculation. We are not able to select any alert as a result. Please advice

Regards

Atri Kundu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

Did you select any alert related Key Figure in the Key Figures selection tab?

Regards

Alecsandra

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

We have selected "Capacity Overload Alert" in Base Calculation. In Highlighted Key Figure we have "Capacity Overload Alert Threshold" and "Utilization Pct" as options. We selected "Capacity Overload Alert Threshold".

We selected a distinct color. Selected the Scenario and Version and given a name.

With the above settings we are able to get a distinct color for  "Capacity Overload Alert". However we would like to have the same type of colored alert for "Capacity Overload Alert".We are not able to configure that. Please help.

Regards

Atri Kundu

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

I don`t fully understand what the issue is. What is the alert that you are not able to configure?

Regards

Alecsandra

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

I am very sorry. There was a typo in my message in last paragraph. I am getting a distinct color for "Capacity Overload Alert Threshold". However we would like to get different color codes for "Capacity Overload Alert". But we are not able to configure that.

Sorry again for the Typo. Hope I am clear now.

Regards

Atri Kundu

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

Capacity Overload Alert KF is used only to take the values 1 or 0 which indicates when the alert is On or Off. This alert KF checks whether Utilization is higher than Threshold. So it is mainly used for the alert logic in the backend, you don`t need to bring it to the planning view.

Instead I would recommend that you highlight the Utilization when the alert in On. Each time you will overrun the Threshold, Capacity Overload Alert KF will change to 1 and Utilization Pct KF will change to red.

Regards

Alecsandra