cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what information to use to search in CDHDR & CDPOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read the discussion which occurred in 2008 however i am struggling to search using the contract account in the document field.

Can anyone offer any asssistance to return the change documents?

Thanks

Lauren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you want the people here to investigate what discussion from 2008 you actually read?Wouldn't it be much better to add a link to this discussion?

Usually you open the document in VA43 and open the menu Environment and select there the entry Changes to see the changes for a document. No need to look directly into tables.

But if you need details from a table, then go into your QA or DEV system, change a contract and then go into SE16 and select all records that were created by your user id today between this and that time. finally look at the details of the found record to know how you could have found this record based on different information in other fields.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also might want to clarify what does "contract account" mean exactly. I'm familiar with contract number, but "account" could potentially mean 10 different things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the steps provided by Jürgen L and now able to return information from these tables.

Thank you for your assisstance.

Regards

Lauren

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to know that you tackled your issue, please close the discussion as described in