Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI Data Services ATL Import Error

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to export the data from North Wind to File System using HCI Data Services. I am able to connect successfully to North Wind oData and also the Root file directory. The project and task validation also looks good and successful. However, when I try to run the task I get the following error message which I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful:

Any inputs?

Regards,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like there was an SAP maintenance work and things are working now.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

i am facing the same issue, since yesterday i am getting this error import ATL: Error while try to import ATL: Unable to get jobserver connection from pool.

Any solution to this?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)