cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight condition is not getting statistical in Billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have One requirment not calculate the Feright in the Sales order for excise base calculation for Primary sales . i have made the freight condition statistical in in pricing procedure but the condition is behaving properly during sales order creation

while creating the billing the condition is again getting set as non statistical . There is difference in the price procedure

Not be able to find out the reason why condition is behaving differently in the SO and Billing document

Hoping find out the relevant answers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

There are two possible issues.

1. You should check Sales Order Document Pricing Procedure and Invoice document pricing procedure. Both should be same in order to determine same pricing procedure. You confirmed in your earlier post.

2. I am wondering if condition is statstical why you've updated account key, any way it's not going to post any value. You should remove account key and check scenario again.

Thanks,

Kaushal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI
      I have checked by removing the accounting key also but still its same I got the clue since the condition i am using is reference condition type But this working correctly in SO but at the time of billing its not working May be sap has written like this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

There is only one pricing procedure for sales and billing. there is no difference .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriraj

There is only one Procedure between the sales and billing , there is absolutely no difference

But Some How condition is behaving differently in sales order and billing

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

only one Procedure between the sales and billing , there is absolutely no difference

But Some How condition is behaving differently in sales order and billing

Definitely, this is not a standard feature of SAP.  Some customizing would have caused this.  You need to check in debug mode.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI G. Lakshmipathi

Yes by debugging we can found out but its very diffcullt to debug the standard tx code of billing

i have to find out the alternate path also

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

Can you please check at condition type level i.e. v/06 under control data 2 - Accruals is ticked or not??

Please share the screen for the same.

Thanks

SS

former_member308222
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check billing pricing date/ billing date.

Check pricing procedure in SO and Billing document. Definitely it is differ.

If above checking is perfect then once again transfer the config request.

Regards,

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajkumar

All the billing price date and billing date does not impact when the condition is statistical in pricing procedure and there is no change in the pricing procedure and i am testing in the sand box server not generated TR yet

0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check how the copy control has been maintained.

Go to Transaction VTFA, select the invoice type and sales document type.

Go at item level.

Check for pricing type and select "H".

As well as, ensure that Pricing procedure for Billing document is also having this condition type as Statistical.

This is one you can try and do let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Neeraj

Copy control has been set between Delivery and Billing document and pricing type is "E" and Condition type is set as statistical in pricing procedure , Pricing procedure is also is same But some how the Condition is not coming as statistical

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you plz make a config and check as I suggested and then do let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As suggested the VTFA is config between sales order and billing as no the client requirement  but we have done copy control between Delivery document and billing document As the freight has to flow from the delivery document if maintained there