Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between role, T-code and activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm looking for am amswer how to find the connection between role, T-0code and activity, meaning that for exa. if in one role under S_Tcode there are few T-codes, and in all other objects in that role there are a lot of activities, how do I konw wich activity is related to each T-code?

Is there a table that contains this connection?

All the sdantard SAP tables such as AGR* or USR* have only part of the data and I need the whole connection, due to my client request to see a report for each user what is his SAP roles assigned, the T-codes and the activity for each and every one of them!

Thanks in advance.

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

<commercial spam removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Julius von dem Bussche

0 Kudos

Hi Meta,

Thanks for your help, but is there a tool or way to find the answer within the standart SAP tools?

0 Kudos

Yes there is. Build the roles correctly via the menu and then use there where-used-lists to find the proposals from SU24.

The more accurately you maintain SU24, the more accurate and robust your roles are.

Cheers,

Julius

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning Ariel,

Maybe the tables USOBT and USBOBX can help you.

Check these tables and if is can to be help, maybe you can create a query relationing the following tables:

• AGBR_USERS
  • AGR_1251 (filtered by object: S_TCODE)
  • USOBT/USBOBX

Please let us know with anything.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for your answer, bUSOBT will give you a list of Tcodes and ACT. but you dont know wich ACT. is related to wich Tcode.

I have tried to create a query with this tabels, but once again, you can not tell precisely wich ACT. is related to wich Tcode.

0 Kudos

Hi Ariel,

This table shows you all field relationed by transaction and auth. object, included Activities (ACTVT):

Maybe I dont understand as well your doubt.

Could you please tell me if i am wrong?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

For example, if SU01 is assigned in one role alonge with 3 other Tcodes, you will se under S_Tcode list of 4 Tcodes and in all other relevant objects under the ACT. field some values, so how do you know in that role wich activity is assigened for wich of these 4 Tcodes?

How do you know (for example)  if Act. 03 is for SU01 or for one of the three other Tcodes from that role?

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checking the table USOBT.

If you filter USOBT with transaction and authorization object, for example. you have a role with three transactions (SU01, FB01 and ME23N) and you are looking in your role, for example, S_USER_GRP with activity 03.

For check with transaction/transactions are required this auth. object and activity, you need to go to USOBT and filter:

Name: check each transaction, first SU01, next FB01 and finnally ME23N.

Object: S_USER_GRP

Field name: ACTVT (if you need it)

Value: Value of Activity if you need it.

If in the table, the combination transaction-Auth.object shows results, it are you saying that the transaction added in the table are checking the auth.object added in the table, I attach any image:

I hope that I can help you.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Fisrt of all thank you for your help and your quick answers.

All my questions aere due to my client demand to see areport that showes for each user all his role that he his assigened to, the Tcodes and the activities for every on of these Tcodes.
This report should based on the roles which are assigened to each user.

I can go manually and check each Tcode what is the relevand AUT. Object for it, not only but also, there is a possibility that in the same role a AUTh. Object will appeared more then once and with differnt values each time (each value for differnt Tcode) so how do I know/will show in that report what is the right ACT for the right Tcode in that role?

0 Kudos

Ariel Unger wrote:

Object will appeared more then once and with differnt values each time (each value for differnt Tcode) so how do I know/will show in that report what is the right ACT for the right Tcode in that role?

The authority-check does not care, for which t-code you have entered an authorization into a profile. The kernel checks the authorizations for each object one by one. Please check the abap-docu for the statement authority-check. Then you will see, that this question (see 'quote') is irrelevant.

b.rgds, Bernhard

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per your message i can understand taht, you want a report to have a list of transactions with role assignment for a particular user.

Actually in my organization i made a QUERY using SQVI with tables AGR_TCODES and AGR_USERS.

In selection screen i have AGR_TCODES - TCODE(Extended program name i.e Transaction code) & AGR_USERS - UNAME(SAP User ID) once it is executed we get roles and trasnaction codes assigned to it.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

HI,

In addition to user, role and Tcode, I need also the ACT. for each Tcode from every role

0 Kudos

Ariel Unger wrote:

In addition to user, role and Tcode, I need also the ACT. for each Tcode from every role

Is it possible that you have an extremely short memory? It seems that between reading the answers here and looking back into your system, that short time interval is sufficient to wash the information away again?

A good idea to get to grips with the basics is ADM940.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I don't really understant what is that you are hints with your remark, but, I answered what I answered because I have already tried what was suggested here.

0 Kudos

Try to read it again and compare it to your role. SU24 (table USOBT and USOBTC) has tcode / object / field / value in it. That is where the authorization (should have) come from.

If you added the authorization object manually to the role, then there is no link except some thought you had at the time when adding it manually.

ADM940 training shows you how to do this (very basic) step when building roles.

Cheers,

Julius