cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship from location / Ship to location is missing (SAP TM)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have been trying to create an invoice in ERP for a FWSD generated in SAP TM system ,  while creating I am getting an error messages as  " Ship from location is missing 056 (OPS_SE_TCM_80) "  and  " ship to location is missing 058 (OPS_SE_TCM_80) in SAP ERP system by  executing SXI_monitor  t code.

I have checked in FWO where the ship to & ship location is maintained and found everything is fine . But still error persist.

please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I would go and debug this. As you have the error message class and number you can easily set a break point on that message and work backwards from there...

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I found that item stage data for Ship to / ship from location along with country code are missing while transferring from SAP TM to SAP ERP.

I have been using the same master data in my previous testing were it was working perfectly.

Suddenly when i have tried to generate billing document in SAP ERP for same FWO, the error persists.

Please let me know is there any configuration available in SAP TM to generate the billing document as item stage wise.

Thanks

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish & Micheal,

I have found cause of this issue,  in SAP TM the stage spilt is activated in settlement profile customizing, which enables to create settlement documents for individual stages in a forwarding order.

As a result of that for an individual stage, ship to and ship from location data for each charge type is missing in XML when the data are transferring from TM to ERP ( not mapped in XML) and hence it failed to generate the billing document in SAP ERP.

To get ride of this issue have to update the ship to and ship from location data for each charge type in XML..

Thanks for your support

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the node - "Assign BP roles to Business Document Party" in TM --> Master Data in SPRO.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the node you specified and found that ordering party (Role Code) is assigned to ship to party and ship from party ( BP role).

And also check for that particular business partner, the ship to party and ship from party role is generated in the master data. ( T-code BP)

But still the error persist.

Please let me know whether I have missed any other master data setting.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

This looks like a ERP master data issue, can you please try to create an invoice directly in ECC with the same data. You should be able to find it out. or ask an FICO consultant.