Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUM in MIGO - Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts -

I have re3quirement as follows -

1. PO - (MM side with Sales accounting and Subcontract.)

2. Inbound Del. (with Handling units)

3. GRN (materials stock inventory)

I have done the configuration but now im getting inbound delivery again after Migo Post.

Is this standard system behavior..? How do I come out of Delivery creating in MIGO.

Please help me
experts.

Regards,

Gowda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good receipt (MIGO)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so if you are able to perform the goods receipt then what is the problem. Could you please elaborate term more in detail

"but now im getting inbound delivery again after Migo Post" .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

For a PO doing Inbound delivery manually @ Vl31N, After once posted MIGO again inbound is creating. Is this necessary? 2 inbounds for one cycle.?

So that I needed to eliminate inbound creation after MIGO - Hope its clear.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is standard SAP normally organization create a Blanket PO for the quarter or monthly based on their requirement and based on schedule from Vendor (ASN information) they create Inbound delivery and perform the goods receipt

eg. in the PO you have 10 pc first time when you create inbound system will create inbound delivery with 5 pc you perform the goods receipt and then again with reference to Same PO you can create inbound delivery for another 5 unit

Now in another scenario when 10 pc is in PO and first inbound delivery is created with 10 again if you will try to create IBD system will create IBD with Zero qty

Hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO against Inbound delivery creates another Inbound. This is still im getting doubt weather is this required.?

So my question is do we can avoid creating delivery after MIGO and directly material document get generates for this.?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After creating the inbound delivery, perform the post goods receipt with VL32N transaction and let us know if you still get the Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried Manish,

Vl32n Put away quantity is in display and not able to do Post goods receipt. (Please note Storage loc. is not WM managed)

How do I pick quantity. Is there any customization's for enabling put away field from display mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowda,

I suspect the packing requirement is not addressed fully.

Could you please check if you have packed the items fully?..without that when you try to post goods receipt, system will try to create another delivery as we cannot store individual materials under HU managed storage location.

Thanks,

Venn

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the putaway quantity is in display mode then it seems you have the warehouse management active please have a look on the attached screen and the filed highlighted do you see any value there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I tried both the way,

GRN creating from both Inbound and PO reference.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you mean by GRN ??

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share transactional flow which you are following

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Process is -

PO(me21n) --> Inbound delivery (Vl31n with HU and Batch) ---> MIGO.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if I understood correctly then you mentioned that in MIGO system created additional inbound delivery

so in MIGO do you perform Goods receipt against INBOUND delivery or Purchase order