cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the field to be bold when another field of a workarea in the table has sub total.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a subform in that table having 5 to 6 fields when I am placing cursor on the PRICE i have to refer the UOM1 field. means if UOM1 = "Sub total"

then font.weight should be "bold".Please find the screen shot below.

Please find the another screen shot where i need to make the price in front of the Subtotal to be bold.

I have to make $3124 to be bold. Please help as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sowmya,

There are two ways to achieve this.

1) Click on Price text field.

2) Write below JavaScript on that field in Initialize event.

this.font.weight = "bold";

You can also follow below solution as I can see in the screenshot that the subtotal field is not dynamic and doesn't require JavaScript.

1) Click on Price text field.

2) Go to Pallets->Font. And click on Bold button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pavan,

Thanks for the reply,  I don't want every record of the field to be bold only when UOM1 = 'Sub total'

then only I want to make it bold for PRICE which is acting as a subtotal for the areas.

I have multiple areas in the room. So at every end of one room I need have a subtotal in bold. I was able to make the UOM1 field to be bold this.rawValue =="Sub total" I have written code but I am not able to add a condition for Price when there is a subtotal.

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can access the UoM field as data.uom1.rawValue (follow the hierarchy). If it does not work try accessing from the root.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thank you for the response, I have solved the issue by adding the code on select of DATA.

I can address all the fields of a table with respect to that.

I have used below code.

if(this.uom1.rawValue == "Sub total")

{

this.PRICE.font.weight = "bold";

this.uom1.rqwValue ="bold";

}